Friday, December 31, 2010
I just wanted to post a quick note about a blogger loss. Blogs were/are so very important to me while I was going through infertility and even now reading parenting/twin blogs. One of the most amazingly funny and down to earth bloggers Jenn suffered a terrible loss. Please stop over and give her some support. Jenn i'm so sorry for the loss of Evelyn and I will continue to pray that Ainsley stays strong!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Well I'm a week late at getting this post done, we were just so busy with Xmas and Birthdays! Its so hard to believe that a year has past already. This by far has been the most challenging, life changing year of our lives. I wouldn't trade all of the hard times this year for anything, these two have make our lives complete and happy. I was taught a great lesson in patience not only in getting pregnant but staying pregnant and making it through the 1st year with twins, they have made me a better person!
- You are soooo all boy, you won't sit still for 1 second and get into everything.
- You love opening and closing doors of any kind.
- You are master crawler but are still working on standing without holding on, you cruise around holding onto anything you can
- You love shoes and can even say shooozzz
- You love to look at books, if Mommy says go get a book you crawl over to the shelf and pick one out
- You are much more verbal then your sister, Mama, Dada and plenty of other sounds.
- You love your Aunt Cassie's dog Melvin and he love you
- You are a great eater and still love mandarin oranges, we are still working on that sippy cup
- You wear size 12-18month clothing and size 3 diaper but about to be size 4 as soon as we run out of 3's
- You have 7 teeth
- You are a Mama's boy and I love it
- DRAMA, that's what you are!
- When you get mad you let us know it, you actually yell at us in your own really cute way and its hard not to laugh
- You are the 1st to walk out of the 3 of you(cousin Harlow included) you started walking at 11months, its still not your main mode of transportation but each day you walk more and more and are getting more confident.
- You love your shoes, in fact you have to be holding a certain pair of your soft brown shoes while you drink you bottle.
- You love our kitty snax and shriek with excitement when she walks into the room and you are so gentle with her.
- You eat great, you are what we call a shoveler you act like someone may steal your food and your right Colin would if he could reach it! Mandarin oranges are you favorite also.
- You love to show us where are noses are and you have a lovely new habit of picking yours but you pick it so hard it makes you cry!
- 2 days before your 1st Bday you got your 2 bottom front teeth(finally!)
- You wear size 9-12months clothing and size 3 diapers, soon to be 4's.
- You have turned into a Mama's girl lately and I love it!
Booders cheezin for the Camera
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Well this is to hold you over till the 1yr post, because i'm an awesome mom I forgot to check my camara battery and it died after the 1st picture during their party :-( If anyone out there has a spare 10mins here is the video we played at the party!