Love this smile!
- We don't have official stats until 4/8 but according to our bathroom scale he is about 23lbs.
- Started walking at 14months and has daily bruises to prove it.
- He says Mama, Dada, Hi, Bye, Shoes, Socks, Moose, Button, Banana and Me
- He is obsessed with buttons, on your shirt or on your belly.
- Can point to his nose, ears, tongue and belly.
- He loves trucks and trains and say choo choo when he hears the train coming.
- They both understand so much, its amazing we can tell them to do something and they understand what we are saying!
- According to the scale weighs about 19lbs
- She has been walking since 11months so not to many bruises for her, shes a pro!
- She says Mama, Dada, Hi, shoes, banana(her favorite food)
- Points out her belly, ears, nose, mouth, toes.
- She always has an object she carries around, not the same thing she just always like to have some sort of toy in her hands.
- They both are off bottles now, i think it was harder for Mommy to get rid of them then it was for them.
- They sleep from 6:30pm till 6-6:30am, I'm thinking we are close to dropping the morning nap, there seems to be more of a fight to take naps lately