Saturday, April 17, 2010

4 Months...

Holy Cow they are 4 months old already, that's 1/3 of a year, almost 1/2 a year!!! Time seriously flys by!
He looks like such a big boy, where did my little preemie go...she still looks tiny to me!
Chubby but tiny!

14.5lbs(43%)
24 3/4"(47%)
Colin otherwise known these days as Monkey, Buddy Boozer or just Buddy Boo
He is learning more and more everyday. He is our laid back easy going guy, very rarely cries and always greets us with a smile. He has found his hands big time and they are ALWAYS in his mouth. He smiles and giggles all the time. This boy always has a story to tell and most times he tells it at the top of his lungs! He is drooling like crazy right now, we must go through 10 bibs a day with him. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and he has what we call the Colin stare, see above in the 4 month pic! He is a total mommas boy and I love it, he follows me with his eyes everywhere, if daddy tries to feed him and he hears me talking he can barely eat. I'm so in love with this little man, my heart is bursting with love as i write this!

This is what happens when i say smile Colin(see below for Lauren's reaction)




12.3lbs(23%)
22"(3%)
Lauren otherwise known these days as PumpkinHead and BG's. She is about 3-4weeks behind her brother in her skills but she eventually gets them! She has found her hands finally and is pretty good at holding toys and trying to lick them! Her hands are always in her mouth as well, instead of sucking like Colin she is more of a licker, think ice cream cone(shes strange). She is our "high needs" baby. She wants what she wants when she wants it, I've heard its a girl thing! She is a smiley little girl, she found her voice and coos all the time and has just started giggling.
She is the most beautiful little girl I've ever met! She is certainly a Daddy's girl and she holds a special piece of Daddy's heart. My heart bursts with love for her as well, even if it took us 2.5hrs to put her to bed tonight!!!! I blame lack of nap today and vaccines yesterday!

Just munching on my ball!


This is what happen when I told Lauren to smile!


Just to prove she can do it!
These 2 our the biggest blessings we've ever been given. I thank god everyday for bringing them into out lives. Its the hardest job i've ever had but the good sure outweighs the bad. We so look foward to what month 4 has in store for us!









5 comments:

Ashley said...

They are absolutely adorable!!

sweetpeanme said...

FOUR MONTHS??????!!!!!!! Okay that flew by even for me!!! :o)

What cuties...looks like they are just getting so chubby...cute cute!!

The Witcoski's said...

So stinkin cute!! I love the smiles - can't beat that. You are doing such a great job - I know from the outside that it's not easy! You have two preemie babies that each weigh more than my full-term baby! That love is going to continue to grow and grow, if you can believe that! Happy 4 months, kiddos!

{The Tresslers} said...

Great recap of 4 months! They are growing bigger and bigger every time I see them on here!! You guys are awesome!!!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

They are SOOOO cute!!! I had to stop by to say Hi and check in on the adorable little ones!