Friday, June 4, 2010

Summertime....

So I've been a bit of a blog slacker but the older these 2 get the harder it is to get some time to update! Summertime is here and we are LOVIN IT!! I know i promised a food post a while back but hey I'm lazy.

So far we have tried, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, apples(and sauce). Sweet potatoes are our favorite as you can tell. Surprising when given applesauce they act like i just fed them lemons??? I'm thinking today as a treat we will try some pears!


We broke out the jumperoos a few weeks ago. Lauren is still a little to short but nothing a pillow can't fix. She still doesn't get the whole jump thing but just in the last few days those legs have started moving.

Colin on the other hand is a jumping machine!!!! He loves it and you can see in his face while he jumps how proud of himself he is. I load a video of it in a few days!

They have really started interacting with each other lately and the wrestling has already began!

We broke out our other stroller and we LOVE it(Thanks Tresslers)


First baby pool experience, they were a little unsure at first and i think once they are more stable sitting on their own they will really enjoy it!




6months is approaching fast, I can hardly believe it!!! 1 more month till vacation too YAY!!!








8 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

I love the wrestling picture...Colin has the cutest "help!!!" face! :o) They are getting SOOO big!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!

Thank goodness for summer...there are definitely a lot of fun things to do and it looks like you all are taking full advantage of the beautiful weather!

I can't believe I was so close to your house!!! I actually live in Maryland about an hour and a half away so a day trip to PA is easy to do and I try to visit my sister often! (We love going to the hershey chocolate factory!!!)

Ashley said...

Love, love, pics! They are getting so big and cuter by the day!!

The Witcoski's said...

Amazing how big they are getting! So cute! Hope to see you all this summer sometime!

{The Tresslers} said...

Love naked babies in the pool and I seriously can't believe that they are big enough to fit in to that stroller already! Yeah for the pool!!!!

The Browers said...

great update... i cannot imagine managing two at this age. you are doing great - they are just precious.

Paula Keller said...

They are growing up so quickly!

George said...

Wow, your duo is getting soooo big already...I can hardly believe they're nearly 6mo already! WOW, time flies.

Your darlings are the same age as my new niece (Quinn)...so much fun at that age...only gets better and better!!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

They are adorable! I had to stop in to check in on them. SOOO cute!