Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7 Months...

Time is flying by faster and faster each month. We are loving how their little personalities are starting to shine through now. Nothing to new is going on since last month with them. We have started to introduce them to small bites of food, after my friend(Heather) assured me I would not kill my kids with puffs, we have also tried small pieces of banana and so far no need to use the Heimlich!

They are doing a great job of sitting all by themselves and spend a lot of time on the floor playing together and stealing each others toys. They absolutely love to go swimming, Lauren just chills out and Colin's little feet kick the entire time he is in the water, he definitely takes after his mama with his love to swim!
Trouble is his middle name, holy crap we are in for it when he starts moving.


Lauren's hair is really starting to grow, i tried to get a picture of her spikes!



This by far the hardest job Luke and I have ever had but the good sure outweighs the bad!




3 comments:

The Browers said...

i love it all... the spikey hair, the wrestling matches on the floor, and the little chunky smiles in the first picture - what little muffins.

{The Tresslers} said...

Glad there have been no choking episodes...I'd hate to take responsibility for that! Love those little ones!!! Can't wait to play again!!

sweetpeanme said...

Wow...7 months!!! That's amazing...they look GREAT!!! So happy...I can't wait until we are at that stage...it looks fun! :o)

I took those tutu pictures of Caelyn...it took me an hour and 100 pictures to get the 10 that I liked...lol...but she was pretty patient with me!! :o) I still have to do Carter's photo shoot...but his outfit hasn't come in the mail yet. Its a little more difficult to find cute boy stuff....girls are so easy!! :o)