Thursday, May 1, 2008

Surgery Update!

Finally all my surgical procedures are done! Everything went really well yesterday, actually better than i expected. I was definilty a little nervous until they anethesiologist gave me that wonderful drug and he said it would feel like a drank a six-pack all at once. He was right, i couldn't stop giggling after that. Once in the operating room he placed that mask over my mouth and Miss Maura Tressler my mask smelled like rootbeer! After that the next think i knew i was waking up. I wasn't even feeling nauseas at all, which was my main concern pre-surgery and very little pain. Today my bellybutton is pretty sore and i have like pressure pain up through to my shoulder but that is just all the gas the pumped me up with so they could see better. So after all of that, my tube was open afterall. My polyp was removed, it was pretty small but it was located at the end of my left tube which could have blocked the dye in the inital test i had and it also could have blocked and future eggs being released. So i would have the say the surgery was definilty worth it. At the end of this month i get to move on to my injectables...i so excited i hope this month goes fast!

Here is a post surgery belly pic, you can see my bloody belly button and my other incision is on my lower left but its on your right if your looking at the pic.

4 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

I love that they let you pick a flavor! If you were Maura though, you would have swiped the chapstick to have forever. She's so crazy. Nice belly..I wish mine still looked that good...

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Glad your surgery went well!!! Here is to a sucessful month of baby making!!!!

The Witcoski's said...

Congrats on a successful surgery! Good luck with the injectibles!

The Browers said...

Congratuations! I am just giggling, b/c I remember what it was like have a stomach that was nice and flat like yours, and you are going through all this to have a big, giant one like mine! Funny how things work - here's to them working!