Friday, May 23, 2008

Post-op check

So i had my surgery post-op check today. Everything went well and looks great. I got to see pics of my ovaries, tubes and uterus. The Dr said everything in there looks text book perfect. Now if only we could get me to ovulate!!

So next week i am going to have my little class on how to give myself the injections. Sitting here right now i feel like i will be able to give myself the injections but we'll see when it comes down to it. Luke may possible wind up doing it for me. I'm going to try my best though, i want a baby soo bad i think i can muster up the courage to jab myself!! So by mid-june i will start on my Gonal-F injections. I holding off for a couple weeks because Heather, Sharon and I are going to the beach the first weekend in June so i don't want to deal with it down there. Very excited for a girls weekend at the beach, the best thing is at least one night we will have a babysitter for Breanna and Maura and Sharon who is pregnant has volunteered her services as a DD for Heather and I for our night at Secrets!!! Thanks Sharon!

So i plan on posting my own video for you guys to see but until i start here is one i found on youtube if anyone is interested:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fADyj_nLKqs

No comments: