Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This better work!


Just wanted to share my little arsenol of baby making supplies. I just got my Gonal-F pen in the mail today. Lets see starting from the left, that bottle of pills is my provera. This is what makes me get my period. I take 1 pill a day for 7days and then about 5 days later i get it. Then starting on day 3 of my cycle i go for my baseline ultrasound and if all is good, i start my injections that night. That pen looking thing is the injections and my big box of needles is behind it. Those are 29 gauge needles, i don't know if anyone knows anything about needles but thats kinda big, i expected smaller! And with it i get my alcohol wipes and my cute little sharps container. So i will be giving myself injections every night for 10-12 days in a row and will be having ultrasounds every other day. All i have to say is this BETTER WORK!!!

6 comments:

emilythehopeless said...

good luck!! :)

{The Tresslers} said...

OUCH!!!! Yeah, Baby making time!!!

The Browers said...

you can do it. just keep that end goal in mind. our fingers and toes are crossed for you guys.

The Witcoski's said...

Try not to think about it (I know, easier said than done!)...It'll happen for you!

We're thinking about you - good luck!

emilythehopeless said...

how's it going??

Brooke said...

I am sending preggo vibes your way!