Sunday, June 15, 2008

Girls Beach Trip

Last weekend Heather, Breanna, Maura and I headed down to Rehobeth for our long awaited girls weekend! We had great weather and many many hours of good times! Enjoy some pics i stole from Heather since i left my camera on my kitchen table!

Thanks to Jim and Nancy(Heather parents) for inviting me to your awesome beach house! I had such a fun time, can't wait to do it again soon!

Right in the middle of the beach there was a small gully were water had collected. It ended up being the perfect baby pool. The water was bathtub warm and it was only ankle deep. Maura really enjoyed playing for hours in here. Heather and I named it the cesspool, I'm really hoping it wasn't as dirty as i thought it was!


And yes Heather and I did eventually give in and get into the cesspool!




Maura then entertained us with her version of Thriller. This pic cracks me up!



So Friday we took the girls to FunLand on the boardwalk. Note to all these teacups look like a harmless kids ride but really its a mix of the scrambler and the tilt-a-whirl. Not good for little girls and big girls after rum punch!












Loved the helicopters, its been about 20yrs since i last rode a ride like this. Heather and I were glad we got to ride along!









I think both girls really loved the rides. It was quite a tiring day. I believe we were all asleep by 9:30 that night.






So Heather, after looking at this picture, i think i now understand why people always ask us if we are sisters...oddly enough, we really do look alike. Thanks for the run punch Keegan and the coconut cups hehe!!









4 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

That just made me laugh out loud! And why on earth would you put that horrible picture of me on the hellicopter! Ahhh, the cesspool... yes, that is my bum sitting in it. Atleast you were smart and stayed on the chair! I'm happy to report though, nobody got sick! When do you wanna go back?!?

The Browers said...

I'm not sure who had more fun, the big girls or the little girls! Either way, looks like a blast, and hope to see many more of these pictures over the summer. Loving the Thriller picture!

Krisy said...

I have no idea why i put that helicoptor pic of you on there, i didn't want to leave you out! At least its better then the passport photo

The Witcoski's said...

Great pics! The girls look SO big! Glad everyone had a great time. The thriller pic is seriously hilarious...I definitely laughed out loud.