Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Girls Beach Weekend Part Duex

Heather, the girls and I made it down to the beach for another fun filled weekend. We had two gorgeous weather days to soak up the sun and chase around really sandy little girls! You can check out Heather's blog to see more pics from out weekend but here are a few of mine:

Here is Maura and Mommy soaking up the sun!
I really didn't know it was possible to have SO much sand come out of a bathing suit. After seeing this picture i now know how that happened. She was swimming in the sand!


I know, really bad picture quality here but I had to show it. I went down with 2 pregnant women with some serious Dorito cravings. Here is one of our binge sessions Saturday afternoon. No I'm not pregnant but i sure did eat like i was. Doritos, pretzels, cheese dip, salsa and spinach dip. Oh lets not forget Kohrs brothers ice cream 2 nights in a row. Heather you made me a lover of chocolate jimmies on my soft serve, yum!
I'll leave you guys with a really cute video of how to play ring around the rosie on the beach!


3 comments:

The Browers said...

looks like a blast, and does that mean heather IS pregnant??????????

The Witcoski's said...

What fun pics of my little nieces! Too cute! Looks like you all had a blast!

The Browers said...

so much for ignoring my question, you little turkeys! i guess it could have been brenna or maura... we all know how promiscuous those tressler girls are :)