Monday, August 18, 2008

Salesmen Suck!

So about 5mins ago a salesman came to my door selling cleaning products. He ask me if i was a mother, i said no and this is what he did: He held up his hand to give me a high-five and he said, and i quote "Oh yea...way to be keepin it stretch free" I was like WTF, now i know he has no idea of my infertility situation but who the heck says that. I was about to take his cleaning products and shove them up, well you know! So no I'm not buying your stupid product and the money i save by not buying it I'm putting it towards conceiving my baby!! OK sorry for the vent, it was just to crazy not to post!

4 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

Wow. Well, in case anyone was wondering, that's the reason that guy is a traveling door-to-door salesman. What an idiot.

I was blessed enough to not have to endure the stretch marks, but in my opinion - they are the scars of a very well-worth it journey. When you get pg, if you end up with stretch marks - be proud of them!

The Browers said...

Nice. That is one classy guy. Let me guess, he didn't have a wedding ring on, b/c he's "keepin' it torture free" for some poor girl. what an ignorant ass. tell him not to let the door hit him on the way out, or maybe not to let my foot kick his berries on the way out!

{The Tresslers} said...

Okay, with someone who was inflicted with horror of stretch marks (let's just say, it's not pretty), I would have LOVED to have been there to meet this dumb ass. Um, thanks Jaim for making them sound so awesome but they still make me cringe every time I look in the mirror... Stupid belly cream and their empty promises!!!!

Krisy said...

I would give anything to have those stupid stretch marks, i could possibly be paying $20,000 for stretch marks, not gonna lie though if i do get them, i'll probably hate them!