Saturday, May 23, 2009

6week1day...

Well I'm still waiting for these awful pregnancy symptoms to kick in. I have no clue whats taking so long. Heather assures me hers didn't' start till 8 weeks. Now I hate the idea of being nauseous all day or having crazy sore boobs but at least if i did i would feel comfortable knowing my babies were alive. These are the only symptoms I've had so far...my boobs are sore only if i really poke at them so technically they are probably sore from me poking them 50 times a day. During the work week there were a few times I felt nauseous out of now where and gagged a few times and it was over in like 5mins. I suppose if I don't eat on a regular basis i feel a little sick, but if I do eat i feel a little sick. The biggest problem i have so far is bloating. After I eat I feel so bloated and uncomfortable it feels like if i could fart for an hour straight I would feel so much better. So i go to bed feeling so bloated and i wake up farting my brains out(sorry tmi). Is this a symptom can anyone tell me? Is it ok not to feel all the other symptoms yet, I'm freaking out till Wednesday!

Here is my pretty little baby, i just wanna kiss her face!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I know how you feel...I don't have any symptoms and would sure feel better if I did!! I am also VERY bloated. I have to unbutton my pants when I eat;) Don't worry about it...the babies are fine!! Have a great weekend!!

Kami said...

Babies!!!!! I just saw the other post!!! I am over the moon for you honey! How amazing! I've heard some people don't get any symptoms until 7-8 weeks. You are doing great!!!

Kami

{The Tresslers} said...

I want to rub my face in her belly!!!

No worries...and stop poking your boobs. They'll hurt ALOT all on their own in due time!!!

The Witcoski's said...

No worries - all symptoms will come before you know it! And yes, bloating is a HUGE early pg symptom. Can't wait to hear the good news on Wed!

The Browers said...

if those are symptoms, i am pretty sure my husband is pregnant.

The Browers said...

thinking of you today