Monday, May 11, 2009

Have I kept you in suspense long enough...

WE"RE PREGNANT AGAIN!! Of course I'm scared to death something is going to happen again. Beta level at 13dpo was 118 and today at 17dpo was 614. I had hoped for a high number but my Dr reassured me that these numbers were fine and in fact consider higher then normal. So of course I had to look all this information up and I found that average Beta levels at 13dpo is 63 and at 17dpo is 291. So I'm trying to relax about this but its so so hard too. I'm scared to death of being the person that can easily(haha) get pregnant from IVF/FET procedures but then end up miscarrying. Once again I'm reassured that every genetic testing we have done has come back normal. Estimated due date is 1/15/10, if there is two we are talking a Xmas baby! Today I am 4weeks3days, I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Monday, I'll be 5w3d so we won't see a heartbeat but we will find out how many are in there! And because I obsess here is a beta hcg chart and both my numbers are consider high! Please keep sending prayers our way for sticky baby/ies!!!


13 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Yeah!!!!! I have a good feeling about these babies (triplets, remember, 2 girls and a boy...my dreams can be psychic!)!! Looking forward to hearing about the results next week!

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! This is amazing!! God bless you!!
~Michelle

Ashley said...

OH honey!!! I"m sooo happy for ya'll!!! That is AMAZING:) I'm praying that everything works out great!!

The Witcoski's said...

Yeah! So happy to hear the good news! (You know I already asked Heather...I told you I wouldn't be able to wait for the post!!) Can't wait to hear the u/s news!

Sharon said...

Yay! Congratulations - SO happy for you! You guys are definitely in my prayers!

Erin said...

How exciting! Congratulations! God bless you both and you will all be in my prayers!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Congrats!!! This is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for both!!! Only good things to come--can not wait to see and read your pregnancy journey!!!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I stumbled on your blog a while ago when I was searching for information on clotting disorders, and have been following it ever since. You and the baby(ies) are in my thoughts and prayers. I also have an u/s next week, so I'll be thinking of you then as well! Again, Congrats!

The Browers said...

So so glad to hear this wonderful news. We are praying our butts off here, and can't wait to hear about each step of the journey. Congratulations Udlehoven family!

Kami said...

How the heck did I miss this post?????????? YAY honey!!! How exciting! I say twins.... I really think so!

Kami

Dagny said...

Congrats hun.

xoxo

Brooke said...

I am praying for your sticky christmas buns...you know in the metaphorical oven!!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

How wonderful and fantastic! A huge congrats! :) I am thinking New Years Eve!