Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Transfer...

Today was transfer day, I have seriously waited for like 3.5months for this day to get here, i thought it never would arrive. According to Dr Fiedler everything with the transfer went perfect, there wasn't one thing that would have made it go any better. The first straw of two thawed out perfect and they looked textbook perfect as well. Without further ado I present to you our two beautiful snow babies:



This was taken while they were still thawing so at transfer time they actually
looked a lot more bubbly, they just needed to rehydrate, you can see the one on the left
is starting to bubble out! Their so cute, so who do you think they resemble, Me or Luke!
This is the actually straw/catheter they were frozen in, its crazy how tiny the opening of the straw is!

Here I am post transfer wearing my fabulous good luck socks sent to me from a great organization called Fertility Socks
So when will I find out if this worked and I'm pregnant?...well unfortunately you will have to wait to find out, that date is confidential!!!

8 comments:

Kami said...

Ho exciting! I will be praying for you!!!

Kami

The Witcoski's said...

Yeah! I'm so excited! I totally understand the confidentiality - but will be waiting oh so impatiently!

emilythehopeless said...

{fingers crossed} :D

Ashley said...

Good luck girl!! I"m praying for you:) I love the socks...I wear the same pair to the doctor for every ultrsound..for good luck of course;)

Dagny said...

Awesome!!!

*sticky dust!!!!!*

xoxoxo

{The Tresslers} said...

Love those socks and I think I'm going to send a pair to someone out there! What a cool idea!!

Those are adorable looking babies you made!!

The Browers said...

love the socks, and they totally look like you! Grow, babies, grow!

emilythehopeless said...

thinking of you.. and hoping you have good new soon!