Monday, April 20, 2009

You have a very beautiful uterus...

That's what Dr Fiedler told me today, thankfully one part of my reproductive system works well! This morning I had my CD 12 ultrasound and blood work. My E2 level went from 244 to 664. My uterus lining is looking wonderful according to my Dr. Its at 9mm and anything over 7mm is good and we still have about a week to go so it can only get better. Tonight is another injection night and we are lower the estrogen dose from 4mg to 3.5mg and I'm back in Thursday morning for some more blood work. As long as things are still looking good then I get to start the progesterone which is exciting yet not because its another butt shot. This time around we are trying the PIO in olive oil rather then sesame since I got a rash the last time. I finally have a tentative ET(egg transfer) date of 4/29...9 days to go, I'm so so excited. For my IRL(in real life) friends please remember to keep this information to yourselves, there are only a select few of you that know about this blog and all my appt dates and we would like to keep this cycle quiet therefore avoiding a million phone calls on beta day. And since I never have any fun pics to post here is my pretty little girl feeling much better and soaking up the beautiful weather we had this weekend!



7 comments:

Dagny said...

AWE, kitty!!!

xoxo

Ashley said...

Yay for setting a transfer date!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Praying that all goes well:)

emilythehopeless said...

finger crossed for you! :)

The Witcoski's said...

Yeah! So happy to hear about your beautiful uterus (does that make me wierd??)!! Good luck and my lips are sealed!

Kami said...

yeah!!!! I am so excited for you honey!

{The Tresslers} said...

I always knew your uterus was beautiful!

Wanna do lunch today??!!!

The Browers said...

heck with your uterus.... you've got some sexy knee caps there, lady!