Saturday, April 11, 2009

After 3months of waiting...

I finally am getting to start my FET(frozen embryo transfer) cycle!!!! I can't even describe how excited i am to get started. I had my baseline ultrasound and estrogen check this morning. You know how I love a visit of the vag cam on day 3, so nasty! Everything checks out, no cysts and my E2 level was 25. Tonight I start with 2mg of estrogen injections and i only have to take the shot every third day yay! Tuesday night I'm bumped up to 3mg and I have another ultrasound and E2 check Wed morning! Dr Fiedler wasn't in this weekend so i won't know an actually ET(egg transfer) date until my appt on Wed but its looking like transfer will be anywhere from 4/26-4/30. Here's hoping we are blessed with a Jan 2010 baby!!!

7 comments:

Kami said...

Oh honey!!! I am so excited for you!! How many will you transfer?

Kami

The Browers said...

good luck! i've been thinking of you guys. fingers crossed.

Dagny said...

Awesome!!!!!

Good luck man!!! :D

xoxoxo

Ashley said...

That's soooo EXCITING!!! I'm praying that we both have a January 2010 baby:) Good luck honey! ((HUGS))

Michelle said...

Good luck!!

{The Tresslers} said...

fingers and toes are crossed!!!!

The Witcoski's said...

Hey - thinking of you and waiting for an update! Was the appt yesterday? Fill us in!