Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7 things...

Dagny tagged me...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.

Hmm, i'm so not an interesting person, so you'll all think i'm pretty weird after these.

1.When I was younger i had quite an obsession with tic tacs, one time i ate some many green tic tacs that i pooped green all day.

2. I get addicted to stupid reality tv shows, especially the trashy VH1 shows like Rock of Love.

3. I could live on any type of ethnic food, i seriously could eat it every night whether its Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese anyway you get the idea.

4. I love to snorkle, I have snorkled in Bermuda, Mexico, The Dominican, and Canada. Canada not being all that great but thats where i got my start. Bermuda being the best so far.

5. In the 4th grade i was seriously obsessed with Joey Macentire(sp) from New Kids on the Block, I had a poster beside my bed and i said goodnight to him every night.

6. When nobodys at home I talk to my cat like she is human and I swear she listens me.

7. I work in a dental office and the nastier somebody's teeth are, the more I like it!!

Ok I tag Heather, Jamie B, Kami, Jamie W, Roseann

Update on Snacks...shes doing much better, the vet lanced her abcess last night and she has improved 100% and for those of you wonder(Heather) she has indeed pooped!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I left you something on my blog;)