Friday, March 27, 2009

Updates...

Sorry its been so long but really nothing exciting has been going on, we are still in the waiting period. So let me catch you all up to date. All blood clotting tests have come back normal so no threat of more needles while doing this process! Although now that leaves me worrying that all my eggs have chromosome problems and yes i can get pregnant but can i actually keep the pregnancy. Having a blood clotting disorder would have a least made me have a good reason for the miscarriage and can be easily fix. So anyway i start my progesterone aka crotch pellets on Sunday and then we should be getting started in about 2.5weeks!

In other news because as usual we can't ever catch a break money wise, Luke's car needed $305 worth of brakes and rotors for inspections. In even sadder and more expensive news my cat Snacks is sick :-( I'm heartbroken and scared to death something might happen to her. For the last 2 days she hasn't been eating/drinking or using the litter box. She has been very lethargic and sleeping in bed all day and night. So last night off to the vet we went, it turns out she is full of shit, literally! It was crazy to see it all on the xray, so $390 later we are at home feeding her this gel laxative stuff and its still not working. The vet just called and said all her blood work is fine, I'm to give her another dose at 12pm and then if she doesn't poop we have to go back in and he will put her under and give her an enema for another $150. If that doesn't help then we are looking at surgery which we unfortunately just can't afford and really I don't want to put her through all that. I'm sitting here begging her to poop in the next 3hrs but she isn't listening to me. That's all for now, I'll update on Snacks condition later!



6 comments:

Dagny said...

Try pumpkin.

My mom has cats with the same problem, and her vet recommended it.

So yeah, canned pumpkin. You can mix it with wet food. :)

xoxoxo

{The Tresslers} said...

Give her chicken fingers. That always works for me!!

We miss you!!!!

The Witcoski's said...

Wow - that's crazy. Sorry about all the money woes...that's so tough. Hopefully she will be okay and the surgery won't be necessary!

And yah for no needles for you! Glad that's good news, but I know it's hard to still have things unknown. Hang in there!

Brooke said...

What about glycerin suppositories that you give kids?

It always works for backed up pooh in my house!

{The Tresslers} said...

Well, did she poo???

Kami said...

I guess I should of read this one first huh? Then I would have my answer on your cycle! LOL

Kami