Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Post...

Well I am seriously overdue for a happy blog post. I feel like my blog is constantly filled with negative things so here is one post about a really fun day. This past Friday, Heather and I attempted going to BounceU again. Last time we went was over Xmas break and it was crazy crowded. This time, it was perfect. We had a great time, no injuries and no mommy's going into labor(which i was seriously fearful that may happen considering she was only 11days away from her due date).



Crazy preggers Heather and the girls taking a ride down the giant slide and I'm pretty sure someone has some crazy pictures of me doing it too!
Brenna bouncing around in the obstacle course

Love the tongue out, she is in full concentration mode


Here they are bouncing around in the giant moon bounce which Mommy and I joined them in cause we are crazy!!





Brenna all pooped out!


Maura all pooped out also







And of course Mommy all pooped out!
Thanks for another fun Friday Tressler's, maybe we can squeeze one more in before baby T arrives!





4 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

That looks like so much fun! We have to make it there sometime with you guys!

The Browers said...

i love the happy post, and i cannot believe they let preggers on the bouncy-bounce. that is just asking for a mess. literally. glad you had fun, and we've been thinking of you.

Kami said...

We have a planet bounce here and I love those places!!! I loved the happy post, but the sad ones are cool too because you need to get that off of your chest honey! Thinking of you!

Kami

{The Tresslers} said...

I have no idea why everyone was so worried! No babies yet!!!! I need to get those pictures up on the blog that I took!! Such a fun place!!