Thursday, February 26, 2009

bye bye savings account...

They are taking more money from us. I just found out that on 3/10 1000 more dollars is needed to continue. F**K S**t F**K, haven't you taken enough and you know I'll do anything to get a baby. But we have to make sure there is no scar tissue in my uterus that could cause and future miscarriages and no this procedure is not included in the shared-risk program!



I did call and complain that 1.5weeks isn't a very nice notice to come up with $1000 and do i really need to have this procedure done. Dr F as nice as he is called me back and explained that yes in order to continue it needs to be done and he would work out a payment plan and not to worry. Technically we could just put the money done on this but I'm not sure I want to give them the satisfaction of one lump sum and plus just when we are re-establishing out savings I have to deplete it again.



Once again I have to ask why i was chosen to have to fight this battle!

6 comments:

Kami said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry. I wouldn't give them the whole amount either! I am praying for you so hard. I hope you get to cycle soon with me!

Kami

emilythehopeless said...

HUGS!!!

{The Tresslers} said...

totally worth it....

keep repeating that!!!!

Dagny said...

(((((((((big giant hugs)))))))))

Ashley said...

I'm sorry honey! You're in my prayers!!

Erin said...

You are in my prayers Krisy! I feel like you're my life twin right now. I keep asking myself, why me? Why do I have to go through this? Why can't I just "have" a baby like everyone else. I will be praying extra hard for you and your husband.