Thursday, April 16, 2009

I was called out...

by Jamie W :-), yes my appointment was yesterday. I just had really nothing exciting to report but I'll fill you all in anyway. All I had to do was give some blood, no ultrasound, I was shocked this is way way easier then a fresh cycle. My estrogen is rising nicely, it went from 25 to 244. My next shot is Friday night, I up the dose from 3mg to 4mg and I'm back on Monday morning. Monday I will have an ultrasound and some more blood work. Everything still looks like transfer is on sometime during the last week of April, I still don't know an exact date. So this was my boring post, more to come Monday and Yay...I'm off work for the next 10days, I hope this beautiful weather stays the whole time. Unfortunately I'm not doing or going anywhere fun, we had a trip planned to Wisconsin but I'm stuck being monitored all week! Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!!! ENJOY YOUR 10 days off....RELAX!!

The Witcoski's said...

Sorry to call you out! But thanks for the update :-)! Glad this is going smoothly so far!