Sunday, September 13, 2009

22 Weeks...


Wow, I'm sitting here looking at this picture and I look fat and huge!! Oh well its all for a good thing, well 2 good things. We had our biweekly cervix check this Friday and so far so good. It measured at 3.4 not that, that means anything to me but apparently anything over 2.5 is good so we are happy! I was pleasantly surprised to get a quick abdominal u/s as well to see the babies and both are still doing well, good heart rates(142bpm for both) and great fluid and I made them once again confirm the sexes and they are still boy/girl!



How Far Along? 22weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? +17-18lbs
Maternity Clothes: for sure
Sleep? not to bad except for the constant backaches
Best Moment of the Week? knowing that my cervix is still holding strong and seeing the babies again.
Movement- some days more than others, I love to watch my stomach jiggle some nights!
Food Craving- nothing specific just love to eat!!
Food aversions- nope
Morning sickness?-Nope
Gender- Still one of each!
Labor Signs- not yet
Belly Button- getting flatter, my lap scar is now on the outside!
What I miss- not having heartburn
What I'm looking forward to- Our 24week growth scan can't wait to see more 3D pics
Weekly Wisdom- hmm I've got nothing this morning
Milestones- Getting closer and closer to vitality!

6 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

What a beautiful growth spurt from the last two weeks! Definitely not fat...just babies! Looking good!

The Browers said...

you are all baby! and i agree with J, noticeably more preggo from before (and that is a good thing.... mama! ) thinking of you both, and love hearing about your journey!

Ashley said...

You look great!!! Happy 22 weeks;)

emilythehopeless said...

you look beautiful!! :)

{The Tresslers} said...

Definitely all babies! A funny side note...Brenna told me last night when she was going to bed that she had babies in her bebo...a "boy" and a "sister"! HA!!

Busy Beaver's said...

Aren't you just adorable! All baby!!! Have you decided on names and if so, are you sharing??