Tuesday, September 1, 2009

20weeks, a little late...

Lets reminisce, here is me at 8weeks when I thought i had a little pooch!
Look at me now, here it is in all its glory...I had a regular OB appt yesterday evening and I was 20w3d at the time and my belly measured 26weeks. Glad to know those two babies are growing strong!







How Far Along? 20 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? +14lbs
Maternity Clothes: definitely
Sleep? Sometimes good, sometimes awful
Best Moment of the Week? Finding out the genders and knowing that both babies look healthy.


Movement- Feeling them everyday now a couple times a day. Usually around 7pm there is a party in my uterus.


Food Craving- nothing i can think of, just food in general.
Food aversions- Tomato's


Morning sickness?-Nope
Gender- Boy and a Girl!!!


Labor Signs- no but terrified of it happening.


Belly Button- still and innie


What I miss- breathing easy and not getting winded by walking to far.


What I'm looking forward to- stronger kicks and our next growth scan.


Weekly Wisdom- carry heartburn meds in your purse!!


Milestones- Having 2 healthy babies with no signs of any problems!

5 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Ahhhh, the good news is is that the heart burn goes away as soon as your deliver! I also kept a container by my bed. Trust me, you'll thank you later. I spent many sleepless nights reaching for those! Love the baby belly!!

The Witcoski's said...

Ditto the heartburn meds by the bed....I get that from week 6 of pregnancy on...I feel your pain! You're looking fantastic! Glad those babies are growin' on schedule!

Pufferfish said...

What a great belly shot! Glad to hear all things are progressing well.

Ashley said...

love that bump!!! I am also TERRIFIED of early labor...do you think we would be if we weren't IF girls??? So glad all is well;)

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Congrats!!! you look great!!! let me know if you are interested in baby GIRL clothes. For now we are done and I have a ton---actually more than a ton of clothes. (I am clothes addict) I have really small babies so for now i 0-3-3-6--let me know if you are interested--and i will not be offended if you say no. I know we only know each other through internet blogs and Heather T of course!!!!!