Monday, November 16, 2009

31 Week Post


This was sent to me straight from the mama herself. Since she can't update her blog, I am still posting for her but here is a picture and update! Keep sending healthy baby and mama vibes her way!



How far along- 31 weeks

Weight Gain- 20lbs, I am all babies!!

Maternity Clothes- Just wearing pj's and the pants are tighter and the shirts are getting shorter

Sleep- Sucks, my back hurts all the time and hospital beds suck

Best Moment- Seeing my friend Heather and Mika's babies, they are hospital bedrest buddies

Movement- I feel them everyday but they are running out of room fast

Cravings- right now a blt sounds good but i'm eating a grilled cheese

Adversions- anything that comes on the hospital tray!

Sickness- hmm i'm sick with bordom

Genders-Boy/Girl

Labor signs- all the time but under control

Belly Button- the top part is out and he bottom is flat and it is so sore!

What I miss- My cat, my house, my bed, my friends, everything that exists outside the hospital

What I'm looking forward to- Getting out of here and getting the babies out of me!

Milestones- That I have made it 7.5weeks since I went into labor

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. happy moment. I had been waiting for my son for 7 years. Long..long time to wait. Congratulation.

emilythehopeless said...

you look amazing!! :) good job momma!!

Kami said...

You look wonderful! It is amazing you are hanging on honey. I am so proud of you!

kami

Ashley said...

Hang in there honey!! YOu look great:)

Paula Keller said...

Fantastic!!! I'm so glad you're doing ok!

What a beautiful belly. :)

The Witcoski's said...

You look great! I'm sure you're uncomfortable...hang in there! It'll all be over before you know it and you'll be exhausted with your little bundles of joy! I can't wait to meet them both!

The Browers said...

you are a freakin' rock star! i cannot wait until we meet these two, you get home, and L can take care of his whole family!

Heather said...

You look great Krissy!! Keep up the good work, your boredom will soon be replaced by sheer joy and happiness!

Busy Beaver's said...

Wow you look adorable!! Keep up the good work mommy!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

Checking in for the latest update. You are doing AWESOME! I can't wait to meet your little bundles of joy!!!!!! Heather will have your cookies soon! You did hear about them right? Just making sure she is not keeping it to herself. ;) Yummy, chocolate chip. Heather put a lot of plugs in for you and well we managed to score you some. :) Enjoy!!!!

Unknown said...

i know you dont know me, but i have been on bedrest from 1 - 3 months at a time with my last 4 babies, so i know how you feel girl!

sending you "sprinkles" from the "patience fairy" like my daughter would say.

if u ever get too bored and want to chat, feel free to email me, i apparently dont have much of a life as my 16 year old told me yesterday when i asked him to go bowling with me, hahahaaa

good luck with those little buns in the oven honey, you are doing an awesome job, and daddy is also!!!!!