Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quick Update

Krisy is doing well...she's still hanging in there. And yes, she's still in the hospital. She's almost 34 weeks (Friday) WOOHOO!!! She didn't even think she'd make it that far!! We're all so proud of her for hanging in there and keeping those babies healthy and thriving in her belly! On a side note, she's headed to mama-hood very soon... no date is set as of yet...perhaps that will be kept as a surprise. But I PROMISE to post as soon as those little miracles arrive. I am hoping to be right there in the waiting room (unless I can sneak my way into the delivery room but I don't think I can pull that off!) on the big day.

Keep the healthy baby vibes coming!!

8 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see the little ones! Way to go, Krisy!

emilythehopeless said...

good luck krisy!! :)

Cindy said...

Wow! Way to go! My twins were born at 34 wk 2 days and although had to be in the NICU, they were just grower/feeders. Good luck!

The Browers said...

cannot wait to hear.... one last belly pic???

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

good luck Krisy!!!! sending awesome aby vibes your way!!!! can not wait to see pix of these lil ones!!!!!

Paula Keller said...

Yay for 34 weeks! What a milestone!

Unknown said...

my last 4 babies, made it from 24 weeks to 30 weeks, so HORRAYYYY for 34 weeks!!!!!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

Keep up the great work Krisy! Thinking of you often!