Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally an update right from the source...

34weeks3days
Quick update because I'm a lazy, sore and a miserably pregnant lady. I was taken off all my meds on Thursday evening and everyone expected me to go into labor within a few hours but here I sit 4 days later still with no action at least i'm home now! I'm up about 27lbs and its all belly which I'm happy about but it really makes for one sore sore belly. My belly is measuring 41weeks and I'm feeling every cm of that! Both babies are breech which ensures this is a c-section which is completely fine with me. The thought of pushing two kids out of my "whooie" scares me! Baby A our boy is on the bottom and at our last growth scan Friday at 34weeks his estimated weight was 5lbs6oz and our little girl who is jammed up under my ribs causing most of my misery is weighing 4lbs5oz. Good news is there is an end in sight, today we got to schedule our c-section so unless I go into labor their birthday will be 12/17/09 just 1 day shy of 36weeks. They are coming out earlier than normal due to a pregnancy induced liver condition i got call cholistasis. Why wouldn't I get that, I've had every other problem. I'm on meds for that now, its causes a bile build up in you skin which makes you very itchy, however in the last 3 days the meds have really kicked in and is helping with the itching. This condition can effect the babies which is why they are coming out early! Oh and I just wanted to thank Heather for keeping up with my blog while i couldn't access it...thanks my little sweetie the babies can't wait to meet you!

11 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

Woo hoo! That's great news! So happy that you're home and get to enjoy some of the end of your pregnancy from your own bed (although I'm sure sleep isn't very comfy right now). Can't wait to meet those babies and hear their names! You look fantastic, btw!

Paula Keller said...

Yay! And Yowza!!! Babies up under your ribs?! Geez!

Glad you got to come home for a bit. I hope the rest is smooth sailing for you. You certainly deserve it.

The Browers said...

LOOOOOVVVVEEEE that picture and that belly. Thanks for the update. Sit back, take a sip of wine and relax... the fun is about to begin. Cannot wait to hear about these two muffins and hope to meet them in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

congratulations on looking great and holding in those babies for so long ;)

emilythehopeless said...

you look amazing!! will be thinking of you! :)

Cindy said...

Congrats for making 34 weeks! And still going! My baby B was up under my ribs too, and I kept trying to push her down! Hope she moves a little so it's more comfortable!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

SO happy to hear you are home!!!! Try and enjoy your last few days and just relax ---but I am sure as much resting you got in the hospital ---- you are ready to meet these babies!!!! What a awesome early Christmas present!!!!! Good luck!!!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

That's wonderful! I sent you an e-mail. :)

Busy Beaver's said...

Well aren't you just the cutest thing! I gained more than 27lbs and I was only carrying 1 baby!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about these two miracles!!!

Paxton said...

I don't think I have posted before but I have been following along and am very glad to hear you are well and back at home waiting from your babies to come. I am looking forward to hearing when they arrive safely. And I am sure you must be loving having your bed back. Those hospital beds dont measure up at all.

{The Tresslers} said...

Love that picture!! And for those of you who don't see her in person... she really is the skinniest pregnant woman I've ever seen!!! That is ALL BELLY!!! And WHOA on their sizes!! Maura was 5# 6oz (i think) at birth and she came out at 39 weeks!! Holy Moly!!! We are very excited to meet those little ones and snuggle them all up!!! Two new sweeties for me to love!! Can't wait!!!