Thursday, January 14, 2010

1 month...

It hard to believe a month has gone by already, its really true that they grow up way to fast. This past month these 2 stinkers have left us totally sleep deprived but filled are hearts 100% with love and it keeps getting fuller and fuller each and everyday! Tomorrow is their actually due date, i cant even imagine still being pregnant with them!

Colin just refuses to look at the camera and Lauren just looks pissed i made her sit there!





I can't believe how much she has grown, i dint' realize until i saw this picture!




Colin says "thanks for stopping by the blog, now leave me alone"




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too adorable Krisy! I'm so happy that your two little miracles are bringing such joy to your life. You deserve nothing less.

Busy Beaver's said...

LOLOLOL....the last pic of Colin is priceless!!! Congrats to you on 1 month...so much fun to come!

The Browers said...

typical udelhoven.

{The Tresslers} said...

Crazy Colin!! Has it really been a month already??? They seriously change every time I see them/see a picture!! I think Colin looks just like Luke in that first picture of him alone!! Not sure about Lauren though! So excited to see ALL of you tomorrow!!

The Witcoski's said...

Wow, it is hard to believe it's been a month! They are super cute and I'm glad to hear they are doing so well! Hang in there- YOU are doing an awesome job too!

PS. Pic of Colin is hilarious!

Kami said...

That middle finger picture is hilarious. They are so cute and I can not believe they are a month old already!! Here I am wishing for mine to get here and little do I know, when they are here, I'll be wishing for them to slow down because they get so big so fast. They are adorable. I am so glad everything is going well.

Hugs,
Kami

sweetpeanme said...

LOL...what cuties...happy one month babies!!! :o)

Melody said...

Gotta love that middle finger pic! Too cute. They are both little dolls! Congrats... I want another one! :(