Sunday, January 31, 2010

6 weeks...

Well I'm a few days late with this post, its seriously hard to get on here and blog! This is basically just a picture post its almost feeding time and really not much new is going on with them. They don't have another Dr's appt till 2/19 although I did have Lauren in the other day to check her blocked tear duct and reflux issues and this little chunker is up to 7lbs6oz. I was shocked as I only expected her to be around 6lbs, she still is quite short though and I made an ass of myself asking Dr Hottie(Heather you know I'm talking about) if she was a dwarf, he didn't say no but he did remind me her placenta wasn't functioning as well as her brothers and length is harder to gain then weight right now. Both babies are starting to really look at things and stare into our faces and we are getting some smiles here and there!

Nothing else is really going on...Friday was my 30th so Luke took me out to dinner and then we went out for a couple drinks. Grandma had the babies for their first sleepover, i was scared but all turned out well. Luke got me a beautiful mothers ring that he spent was to much money on but I love it! Tomorrow I have to go back to work aaaahhhh!!! I'm sort of looking forward to it, sort of not. It will be nice to get some adult time, its does getting a little much being trapped in the house all day long doing the same thing over and over(diaper change, feed,play and sleep) Maybe if it wasn't like 10 degrees everyday I could have actually taken the babies out of the house for walks. I'm also very sad to leave the babies but they aren't going to daycare. My mom is taking them Mondays, Daddy has off Tuesday and Wednesdays so he has them, his mom is taking them Thursdays and I have off Fri-Sun! Also lack of sleep and working isn't going to be fun, I'm usually up every 3hrs! I would have loved to have taken more time off with them but as you all know I haven't been to work since September and I don't want to loose my job, my job and boss rocks and a paycheck would be nice too! Ok enjoy the pics!!
























Colin's favorite spot!!























Let me just say I really don't make her wear these headbands but it was in a box of hand me down clothes and I had to try it on and take a pic!









Daddy, Colin and Snax!










6 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute!!

sweetpeanme said...

The kiddos are looking so big!!! And so is that....CAT???!! Is that a cat??? It looks enormous in the picture! :o)

Glad everyone is doing so well!

Paula Keller said...

They are soooo so sweet!

I may have to get those boppy covers with the sweetpeas.

I love the one with your husband, the baby, and the cat. I'm sure that'll be us with our dogs - all snuggling.

I'm also glad you said you wanted to get back to work, mostly. I think I'll feel the same way. I've tossed around going back and staying at home, and right leaning toward going back to work.

It's great that your husband and family will be caring for them.

Glad all is well. :)

The Browers said...

love the pictures, and those little peanuts are just so cute. hope work went well, and everyone survives this busy time.... thinking of you.

{The Tresslers} said...

Happy Birthday!!! We have to try to do something this week!!

I can't believe how much those little ones have changed since I last seen them in person!! Love the hair bow!!!!

The Witcoski's said...

Hope everything is going well! Those two are so cute - can't wait to meet them in person!