Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog header...

Just wanted to thank Amy at www.custom4keeps.com for the awesome blog header and for the beautiful pictures we received yesterday! We look forward to working with you for a long time!

We can't just have a new post with out a couple pics of the kiddos...Happy Friday, I survived my 1st week back to work and last night we got a 5hr stretch of sleep(please don't' let me jinx this by mentioning it)!



My dads friend's wife made these hats for us and neither would cooperate for a picture together so I had to get them separate while sort of sleeping and just after feeding!



Love this pic, even if she looks semi drunk and no that's not why we got 5hrs of sleep:-)


6 comments:

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

Had to stop by to make sure it looked Ok up there. :) You are more than welcome. You guys are awesome! I was so thankful to be apart of documenting this time in your lives. Many blessings always!

The Witcoski's said...

The header is gorgeous! And so are those kiddos. Congrats on surviving the work week - and here's to many more hours of sleep! :-)

{The Tresslers} said...

Love the blog header...so cute that she framed them in blue and pink (very helpful too!). Love the hats... and what's with all that hair on Lauren? I don't think the girls had that much hair until they were 2.5!!

Glad you survived your first week back. Missed you yesterday!! Let's chat sometime today...hopefully I can break free to go to Chas' tomorrow!

Paula Keller said...

hehehe! That last picture is a hoot!

How was it, the first week back? What with the sleep deprivation and whatnot?

Love the new header!

The Browers said...

i cannot wait to see these two in person... she is such a little tiny peanut still! hope you are both hanging in there!

Emily said...

Krissy-thanks SOOO much for your comment on my blog about your little girl measuring small. I wasn't expecting twins, but now that I know I am pregnant with them I love them both so much already. I am terrified of Vanishing Twin Syndrome because of the size difference. Mine are both measuring the same gestational age...but just differ in size (which at this point is only measured in mm). Congrats on your two bundles. I am going to follow your blog to learn all I can about the twin world!!!