Friday, February 26, 2010

Just stuff...

Nothing much interesting to report but I didn't want to not do a post this week, so enjoy a few pictures...
Grandma and Cousin Harlow visited us, yes that's my chubby chunk in the middle!
Colin and Harlow hanging out


Believe it or not this was the best shot i got out of like 10 pictures, why can't my kids focus on the camera!
















Goofy smile!






Umm yes my kids are covered up with their spit up on burp clothes, somebody call child services!





Stupid little video but apparently blowing raspberries results in a very cute startled expression.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg so cute!! that video is adorable.. and hilarious!! :)

{The Tresslers} said...

I'm so sad we missed you and those adorable babies today!! I can't believe how much smaller Harlowe looks compared to your two! You are doing something right there, mama!!! Way to GROW!!!

Paula Keller said...

Soooooooo cute!

I bought that little outfit with the pink top and the flowered pants. :)

The Browers said...

i know i keep saying it, but i cannot wait to hold these two.... you are doing so great.

Ashley said...

Soooo cute! THe last pic made me laugh because I had McKenzie covered with her burp cloth in her bobby and someone came over..I know they thought I was crazy!!:)

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

they are two lil cuties!!!! They are growing so much--great job!!!! Don't know how you Mama's of twins do it!!!!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

They are growing and growing Krisy! Oh my!! All kinds of adorable!