Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Come on spring...

I'm seriously done with winter, all this snow, freezing temps and not to mention the back to back to back colds with horrible coughs that lead to albuterol treatments we have been dealing with for the last 6 weeks. I want to be able to go outside and play in warm weather and go for walks again. I'm sick of being stuck inside...we did manage to get out to a local science museum to play for a bit.

Looking through a fish tank!

We loved the slide!






I swear Lauren isn't drunk driving the ambulance!




We loved crawling through the tunnels!






Me and my little man who refused to look at the camera!



We are starting to try and use spoons much to my dismay, i hate messes and they make enough of one with out their own utensils. Colin sort of got it.


Lauren thinks her fingers work better!









5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the museum! The kids are so cute :)

The Browers said...

we went there last year and it is AWESOME. I was just thinking how I can't wait to go back in March. You all look great, and I couldn't agree more.... come on spring!

The Witcoski's said...

I agree! We all have cabin fever! I don't even need spring necessarily, just 40 degree weather! Temps in the 'teens is getting a bit old!
The museum looked like so much fun! Congrats on the graduation to spoons - let the messes begin!

{The Tresslers} said...

Oh man, that looks STICKY!

We're members of the Whitaker Center...let me know if you want some company anytime!!

lifeasdescribed said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I have b/g twins who are almost 11 months, conceived through IVF.

I feel you on this snow thing - I am SOOOO over winter. If it's not snow, it's sickness and we're all going stir crazy around here too! I hope you all get the chance to do something fun this week. Look forward to your updates and getting to know you better!

~Cathy
www.lifeasdescribed.com