Friday, February 18, 2011

Playdates...

When I was stuck in the hospital for 9 weeks I met a great friend Heather. I consider the meeting the 2nd best thing that came from my bedrest(#1 being healthy babies). We would always talk about staying friends and getting together after the babies were born and we kept that promise. We have exactly the same story, IVF to get pregnant, same Dr did it. Boy/Girl twins who layed in the same position in our bellies. Preterm labor at 23weeks that landed us in the hospital for weeks and weeks. We live 2 miles apart and get together at least once a month for a Moms night and at least once a month usually more for play dates. Its just really nice to have someone to talk to who has been through it all. She doesn't read this blog so she will never read this but I just am happy to have met her!

From left to right, Chase, Ella, Colin and Lauren
The ball pit is a huge hit
Chase and Colin love each other, bestfriends!


Today we went to Zoo America and met another set of twins, Athan and Claire



The foursome checking out some birds

Lets not leave out my favorite girls...Colin hanging with Brenna and Maura at a twin playgroup. I miss these girls, i definitely need to see them more often!





2 comments:

lifeasdescribed said...

That is awesome! Love how God works like that. Since I'm a new follower, I had no idea you were a hospital bedrest mom too. I'll have to go back and read some of your older posts to get more acquainted! It's so neat that you have someone else who understands all the struggles you've been through - friends like that are so hard to find!

Paula Keller said...

WOW! That is soooo cool!

I really need to seek out other twin moms in my area. I only know one person locally who has twins.

Colin and Lauren are getting so big!

I was checking out that twin stroller face to face. I'm starting to think about getting one, when we have to ditch the infant seat/snap n go combo. I think the girls are areound 20 pounds already. Anyway, buying twin stroller AND convertible car seats=Yuck!

Thanks for sharing these. :)