Friday, April 18, 2008

Update

Today was my consult for my upcoming surgery. It is definitly going to be on April 30th. Basically i'm just getting 3 small incisions, one in my belly button and the other two on either side of my belly. She is going to check all my girlie organs out and make sure that there is absolutly nothing else in there that would prevent pregnancy. Anything that would be there, wether its a cyst, fibroids or endometriosis, she will remove it at that time.

In a happy note, we got Luke's sperm analysis back. Everything is perfectly normal, in fact he has above average sperm quality. If you guys could only of seen his face when i told him this. He thinks he is just the most macho man right now. I even heard him bragging to his one friend on the phone earlier. Never tell him i am writing this in my blog, he would be so mad(or would he proud). Anyway i'm just happy to finally have some sort of good news!!

2 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Oh, Geez. I'm sure Luke is very proud of that! Good luck at surgery!! Hopefully they'll fix you all up!! Don't forget to post some belly incision pics!

The Witcoski's said...

Good news & good luck!!