Monday, April 14, 2008

Yet another bump in the road!

So today was the day i was suppose to have my D&C and Polypectomy but it never happened. I got a call from my Dr at 7:30 this morning and she told me this: "I was on vacation all last week and i just go into my office and saw your HSG results" My right tube is open and fine but my left tube, the dye didn't go into. The Dr at the time of my procedure said a lot of times the muscle spasms and won't let the dye in so hopefully that was all that it was. Well my Dr doesn't want my going on any of the injectable drug until she knows for sure if my tube is open, so she is reccomending a laproscopic surgery to check for sure. So she doesn't want to put my under 2 times(which i do agree with) so my surgery has been rescheduled to allow time to do all 3 at the same time. So once again i have to WAIT! I hate waiting, i'm not very patient. As far as i know i am scheduled for 4/30, i know its only 2 weeks away but i was just so excited to do this today and move on!

4 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Very smart doctor to do everything at once but I'm sorry you are on hold. It will all be worth it!

Hey, post a pic of those pretty flowers!!

The Browers said...

Hang in there. That is so frustrating, but I agree that it is what is best for YOU - that's the important part.

The Witcoski's said...

We're pulling for you up here! I hope all three procedures go well on the 30th! Patience is a VERY difficult thing in my house too (I know you can't imagine a Tressler being impatient!)...hang in there!

{The Tresslers} said...

Okay, no call today?!? What's up with that?!? J/K. So, I came here instead to get a recap of your MD appointment. We're waiting to hear some updates!!