Monday, November 10, 2008

Beta results

Well as suspected it was a BFN(big fat negative). I knew it wouldn't get pregnant that easy and for that little money! So here are some things I am starting to wonder about:

1.Who the hell shot my stork???
2.Where is that magically water that everyone drinks and gets pregnant because I would love a glass of it?
3.Who has a husband that all he has to do it look at you and your pregnant because can he come over and stare at me!

Apparently my Dr can shoot the sperm right into the path of 4-6 eggs ovulating and I still can't freakin get pregnant.

Here are some lies I'm sick of hearing...

1.Oh don't worry, you'll be next...umm no i won't because somebody always get pregnant before me.
2.Just relax, it will happen...no it won't because i don't make enough hormones!
3.It will happen when the time is right...but the time is right, right now damn it!

Ok enough of me being bitter its time to move on. We have an IVF consult this coming Thursday. So somehow in the next couple days we have to come up with $20,000. We are so going to be poor. But that $20,000 does get us 6 tries and if we don't deliver a baby with get the money back.

6 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

I'm so sorry. Take your time to be bitter...you have every right. Then when you're ready, get your positive hat back on because you'll need it! Baby-making attempts are coming! Thinking of you...

emilythehopeless said...

hugs. i'm so sorry. this is so very unfair. ... but i'm so excited you guys are going for IVF..i just know it will work better for you! and the price may sound like a lot.. but that's actually a good deal. for me it will be $15k-ish for one try!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

I am so sorry--Be bitter, cry, scream how unfair it is. Because all of that is true---you have to think of yourself and your feelings at this time. Hopefully this consult will give you a new found hope and positive outlook. It will be the best $20K you could ever ever spend and once you have the outcome you were hoping for the $20K will be a thing of the past. Hang in there and think about yourself at this time and make yourself the top priority....

The Browers said...

I am sure this post was censored, as that "F" probably shouldn't stand for "fat". Thinking of you guys, and sending healing thoughts .

{The Tresslers} said...

Just like everyone else said, you have every right to be bitter and ticked off at all of those comments that drive you nuts! (for the record, I know I've said some of those and I'm sorry...). I agree with Heather H. that will be the best 20K you ever spent!!!

ashley4328 said...

Aww, I'm sorry it didn't work out this time. I can sympathize with the comments, they take a sucky situation and make it worse!! Are you coming down here to MD to do the shared risk at Shady Grove?? I know, $20,000 seems like a ton, but at least you'll get 6 whole tries. Maybe I'll run into you!