Sunday, November 9, 2008

I caved...

So I caved this morning and took a test, much to Luke's disapproval. It was what I had expected...just one stupid little pink line. Oh how badly I had wanted two pink lines. Yes, yes i know what you all will say..."Maybe tomorrows blood test will show something different, it still could be to early" I know its a way to make me feel better and i appreciate it but lets be honest, it isn't happening. I'm not as upset as i thought i might be, i guess i have just knew all along it wasn't going to be as easy as getting pregnant with my 1st IUI. I am still happy i had the chance to actually do the IUI without the cycle being cancelled. I suppose we are on to much much more expensive treatments! I'll update the official results tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Browers said...

good luck tomorrow.

emilythehopeless said...

hugs.. thinking of you.

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

best of luck today--thinking about you today----hoping for positive outcome!!!!!!!