Friday, October 31, 2008

How it feels...

So I got this video off of my friend Emily and I'm going to post it also. I'm not doing this because I want people to take pity on me. Its just that this video completely sums up what infertility feels like to those of us struggling with it. I wasn't sure if if was going to hold off and posting this until after I found out the results of our last treatment but I decided that I should share how it feels to go through this. A lot of times we put up a good front for people so they don't really see how much it hurts. I know that someday soon we will get our baby but we will never forget what we went through to have it! Oh and Mom don't cry because I know you probably will.
Empty Arms

4 comments:

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

So, true. So, very true and you know how personally this hits home here. I am cheering for you, waiting with you and praying for you. Oh and I am a shoulder to lean on anytime.

The Witcoski's said...

That was perfect. For the short year I endured the trying and the miscarriage...I understand just a sliver of what you're going through. But I empathize with all of it. I have another good friend going through IVF tomorrow (Sunday is the transfer) and am keeping both of you very close in prayer.

The Browers said...

You have many friends pulling for you on your journey, be they neigbors or "blog-friends", we are praying for you and Luke.

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

WOW!!! I am sitting here crying----that is one of most amazing things I ever seen. Right before I was blessed with our Mya I had a miscarriage and I remember feeling some of those same things---God Bless You and keep the faith--you will get your baby--God is picking the most special one right now to fit your family!!!!!!