Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its Time...

Well 4months of waiting is finally over, god that took forever! Today i had my CD3(cycle day) ultrasound. Everything looked good, as usually my ovaries are filled with many many tiny follicles. That's what polycystic ovaries are, tons of follicles that never mature. Dr F was pleased to have so much to work with but a bit cautious. We don't want all 20 of them to mature, that would be craziness. He is starting me out on the lowest dose of my Gonal-F for the next 3 nights,37.5IU's(individual units) Last cycles i started at 75iu's so i really don't expect to see much growth by my next appt on Friday but i understand his need to start slow. I completely trust he knows what he is doing. So in about 45mins i get to give myself the most satisfying jab in the belly! Isn't that completely crazy how excited and anxious i am to give myself a shot? Anyway more updates Friday!

6 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Yeah belly shots!!!! Keep me posted!! Lots of prayers that this works this time!!!

The Browers said...

stick 'em, krisy!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

That's great news!!!! I will keep reading your posts and praying--I feel like I know you ---you seem to have an entire cheering section in your corner!!!!! Good Luck-- happy jabbing

The Witcoski's said...

Holy cow, I'm so excited for you to give yourself shots too!! Haha. Good luck - we're pulling for ya!!

Krisy said...

Thanks everyone, i love my cheerleaders it makes this so much easier!

Brooke said...

Here's to the dual use of turkey basters!!!! I am sending fertile vibes your way!