Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cautiously Optimistic...

We had another appointment with my favorite baby making Dr today. I absolutely love him, hes amazing. It was our injection lesson and IUI(otherwise know as the "turkey baster" for you fertile folks)consult. Since I have already done the injections before this little lesson was pointless and cost $50. This whole baby making business is insanely expensive. Why can't i get it free like everyone else. Why i can't i go out and get wasted have crazy random sex and end up knocked up, its soo unfair! Just joking Luke i would never go out and do that, even if i was fertile!

So I'm still on my estrogen therapy which is causing me to break out in clusters of zits on my face. Its awesome, its makes me feel so pretty. I am also now using my progesterone suppositories which surprisingly aren't bad at all. I would do those any day, rather then having to supposit things in the other area(i.e. my enema). If all goes according to plan i should start stimulating in about 2.5weeks. Everyday i open my fridge i see my Gonal-F pen calling my name, is it crazy to be so excited about injecting myself in the belly everyday??? I am and i can't help it! So I'm thinking somewhere around Oct 25thish we should be BASTING!!! I tell myself everyday not to get excited about this. I know all to well that this is more likely not to work then to actually work. I also know every other time in the past i have gotten excited it has only led to awful disappointment and crazy hurt from every part of me. But I'm allowed to be excited right? I'm allowed to be "Cautiously Optimistic!"

4 comments:

The Browers said...

i say be excited. the whole journey has to be emotional - sometimes i don't think you can help yourself. hang in there, we are praying for you here.

The Witcoski's said...

Hell yeah you're allowed to be excited! That's great - we will be hoping and praying for you! Happy basting! :-)

{The Tresslers} said...

Be excited!! This doctor seems to know what he's doing!!! Yeah baby!!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Good Luck!!! Be excited--you have every reason to think Positively!!!!! Prayers coming your way!!!!!!