Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More on Krisy

Well, Krisy has her laptop in hand, however, the wifi doesn't allow her to access her blog to update (or see pics). She is online and can check emails so if you leave her a message here, she can read it or email her! I'm sure she'd appreciate it!

So, an update straight from Krisy:

"The babies are doing great and are practicing their breathing and hiccuping all the time.
Boy weighs 2lbs14oz and girl is 2lbs5oz. Cervix is basically nonexistant but my contractions are under control with a terbutaline pump installed in my thigh."

And an update from ME:
Krisy gets to do activities with the other moms who are on hospital bedrest. Today was pumpkin painting!! And guess what, she WON the pumpkin painting contest! She and 3 other moms painted their pumpkins and then the nurses took the pumpkins up to the next floor for them to be judged. Krisy's got the most votes. She said she painted a cat. I'm so excited to see a picture of her masterpiece! As soon as she gets a camera at the hospital, she promises to send me some pictures to update on here.

Okay, keep the healthy baby vibes coming!!!!! More to come soon!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Krisy, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Nana said...

Thinking about you Krisy...you're doing a great job being a quiet mom! Looking forward to seeing the pumpkin :-)!

Kami said...

You are doing so wonderful honey!!! Keep up the good work!! It will all be worth it in the end.

Hugs,
Kami

The Browers said...

thanks so much for the update. hang in there, krisy. keep kicking butt up there - you are just making some strong, strong babies!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Krisy---our thoughts and prayers are with you---great job!!! your already are a fabulous mom!!!!!

Allisyn said...

Kristy, I found your blog through on my gosh I dont know who's blog it was, but I have been checking in to see how you and your littles are doing... and I was very glad to see a post today that your little ones are right were they are suppose to be. congrats on winning the pumpkin contest.

Busy Beaver's said...

Hang in there Krisy! We're praying for you and those two little cutie pies!!