Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring...

First off sorry I'm a horrible blogger, having two 2yr olds is very overwhelming at times. Its hard to take pictures of them because they are always on the move and I can't take my eyes off of them to take a picture.

Here are a bunch of pictures from this spring so far...




We went to Chuckie Cheese for the 1st time, they loved it but they did not love Chuckie, who Colin calls Mickey Mouse!

We have been to the local zoo.


We went to see the FreshBeat Band, they did much better then I expected. Colin told the lady in front of us he had diarrhea(thankfully he did not).
I look stunned, I don't think I knew Daddy was taking a picture!
We colored Easter eggs for the 1st time.

Grandma had an egg hunt for us.
Showing off our baskets, the eggs were empty, we figured it was the last year we could get away with empty eggs!

Checking out the baskets the bunny left at Grandma's.
The Easter bunny came to our house also.

And he also came to MiMi's house!
They sat at their own table for dinner!
Hopefully I'll have time to blog more frequently but no promises!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like an awesome spring so far! They are precious!!!