Sunday, March 23, 2008

Flashback!

I know i'm a blog slacker but i really have nothing new to report. I was browsing through old files on my computer looking for something fun to post and i found this. It boggles my mind how fast they grow up and change...this is from last Aug at the beach. Heather i'm sorry for stealing your kids to make my blog cute but i can't think of 2 cuter girls to post!!

I will have much more to post on my infertility journey in the next few weeks...lots of fun tests and procedures coming up...Lucky me! Happy Easter Everyone!!

3 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

That is so funny!!! I love that video...they look like babies!! Wow, it's amazing how much difference 6 months makes! Thanks for the fun flashback!!

The girls are proud to be on their "sweeties" site!!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Hello,

I found your blog through Tressler site. I do not want to be aStalker. Just want you to know to keep the FAITH. Anyone who wants a child and goes through all this DESERVES one. You will have your baby---God is picking an extra special one just for you and your husband.....We will keep you in our prayers....

Heather(Friend of Matt, Heather, Brenna and Maura)

The Browers said...

On man, who knew that fat rolls on your biceps could look so adorable.