Saturday, March 29, 2008

Monday night traditions!

This past Monday night was our turn to have the Benko's over for our Monday night tradition. Every Monday night for the past 2 months we have been having dinner together. We rotate between houses and throw a restaurant every now and then. We had a some special entertainment this time...dancing courtesy of Jackie Benko!




Thank god our couch is durable because for most of the night, it was the stage!


She was jamming out to the Arena Rock channel on tv, she really got into the growling.

She even had a dancing partner for awhile, who knew my cats toy was such a great dance partner.


What a cutie, how can you not wanna give her tons of smooches








I had no idea how delicious the dinner i made was...this is a true compliment! It was plate lickin good!



3 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Yum-o! What did you make that was dish licking good??

The Browers said...

I am jealous, I don't think anyone but myself has ever licked anything I made clean. What can I say, I'm the only one around here easy to please.

Krisy said...

i made a some chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and sundried tomatos. Jackie eat anything, i was shocked a kid would eat that!