Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8weeks5days...

So far so good, I'm actually starting to get optimistic here! Both babies had perfect growth from last week. Yesterday they were being really mean to me and making me throw up all day but today they decided to give me a break and only make me constantly hungry! 3 more weeks till I get released from Dr Fiedler and I can breath a big sigh of relief! 4 more weeks of butt shots :-(

B is on the left A is on the right
Here is baby A, it kept moving during the u/s so the picture isn't as clear but its measuring 8w6d and had a HR of 171

B is just chilling waving to us with its little arm bud. B measures 8w2d with a HR of 164



9 comments:

George said...

Looks like things are moving along nicely with the duo! Great u/s pics!!!

The Witcoski's said...

Congrats - glad everything is going well! Love looking forward to your updates!

Ashley said...

YAYY!!! Looking good. Keep on growing babies!!

{The Tresslers} said...

Great job growing little babies!! Stop making your mommy so sick!! (although I'm sure she secretly enjoys it b/c it means she's "normal"!)

Kami said...

You are doing an awesome job momma!!! What a wonderful us picture!!! I am so excited for you honey. Yay for a great appointment!

Kami

The Browers said...

simply awesome.

Heather said...

That is such a beautiful sight... They look AWESOME!!

Paula Keller said...

Oh, congratulations!!!

Wow! They seem to be doing good! They have GROWN so much since that 5 week ultrasound!

I wish my center did a 5 week ultrasound. Waiting for 6 wk3 days is toooooo long!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Awesome news--keep the sickness coming---even though it stinks--worth every quesy feeling!!!!!Glad your starting to enjoy this most wonderful time!!!!