Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Babies...

Dear Babies...Please stop scaring your Mommy and Daddy like you did on Friday. Looking back I'm sure you were just stretching, growing and burrowing in further but those cramps you gave me scared the crap out of me. I spent the last 5 days being so worried I was loosing one of you or even both. Please stay put at least another 28 weeks, your more then welcome to stay longer if you please. Love, Your Mom and Dad


After seeing today's ultrasound and seeing everything is still perfect I have promised everyone I'd stop thinking negatively about this pregnancy. I've decided to stop worrying and enjoy being pregnant and I suppose I'm realizing you don't have to have symptoms while pregnant, even when your carrying twins. Hopefully someone out there will find this blog and stop worrying that they are pregnant and have no symptoms. Its ok, just consider yourself lucky! Ok onto the good stuff, today i am 7 weeks 5 days pregnant.




Here is a pic of both babies in view

Here is Baby A measuring 7w6d with a HR of 164bpm
A actually was moving a little during the u/s.

Baby B measuring 7w1d with a HR of 157bpm.
B is still looking good and its growth from last week was perfect!


12 comments:

emilythehopeless said...

oh i'm so happy for you!! :)
stick around babies! you have an amazing mommy!!

The Witcoski's said...

Woohoo! What great news! And yes, you're right - enjoy being preggo and be glad you don't have the symptoms (yet)! :-)

The Browers said...

I cannot imagine the mind torture you are subjecting yourself to. I am sending calming, zen-like vibes your way. I LOVE watching these two kiddo's growing and getting stronger. Breathe, mama, breathe.

George said...

HOW EXCITING...babies are looking perfect! Glad you're not experiencing any major morning sickness.

By the way, if I haven't already added you to my reader list (my blog went private), please email me your email address and I'll get you added...I can't remember if I added you yet or not...thanks!

awaitingourfirst@hotmail.com

Paxton said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog and am really enjoying reading about your pregnancy - especially excited for you that you are expecting not one but two precious miracles. I have an almost 5 month old son through IVF, my hubby and I struggled with infertility for a long time before he came along. I wish you all the absolute best and am sending my best vibes your way. hang on babies!!! I will continue to follow your blog and progress. Cheers! Pax
PS. My blog is at http://paxton-secondtimearound.blogspot.com if you would like to read my ongoing story.

Ashley said...

Yay!!! Grow babies grow!! I'm so excited of ya'll;)

Heather said...

You're babies look GREAT!!! I feel the same way.. anxious and nervous something is going to go wrong. So let's TRY to just relax and enjoy the fact we have beans growing inside of us!!!

{The Tresslers} said...

Those look like TWO little Priscilla Cats!!!!

I'm glad to hear you are going to start ENJOYING the pregnancy. I loved being pregnant (both times) and you should too!! You worked hard to be here, why should you feel sick too??!!

Teach Me. Lead Me. Inspire Me. said...

Glad to see that all is going well. This is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

found you via kami/mimi. congrats on the twins :)

xx

Melody said...

WOW! I never believed ANY of that "carry your baby one way it's a boy, carry it another, it's a girl" BUT, that heartrate has GOT ot be a girl's! That is the ONLY thing I do believe in is heart rate :) Congrats, your babies are just perfect! :)

Melody said...

OH, ps, I had NO pregnancy symptoms with my singleton. I was only sick 4 times and other than that I was hungry a lot and had to pee a lot more as time went on but basically had no cravings, no sickness, nothing after about 6 weeks in :)