Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby A is a camera hog...

Today was another u/s day, I'm really going to miss my weekly u/s when they end and that time is approaching fast!! Monday and Tuesday these two little babies had me feeling awful and i was good all weekend and then bam! I wake up Monday morning puking. Today they have given me a much needed break, I didn't even gag once! Both babies are still doing well, Baby A was measuring 2 days ahead at 10weeks and being quite a camera hog and blocking his bro/sis from being viewed very well. "A" had a heart rate of 164bpm. Baby B, who is being pushed behind baby A was measuring 9w2d with a heart rate of 166bpm. Still no concerns for B because he/she is growing a weeks worth each time.



Here are both of them, its getting harder and harder to get them both in view! "A" is on top.
Here is the best we could do for "B" poor thing I hope he/she isn't mad she being left out.


Baby A as we now call T-Rex, I think that's what it looks like. Check out those cute arms and legs!

T-Rex's cute little dangling legs, we think it looks like frog legs! I can't believe something in my stomach has little legs like that.
More and more I'm starting to think that this could really happen for us and we will get some take home babies!!




5 comments:

Ashley said...

YAYYYYYY!!! That's awesome girl!! They are sooo cute!! You're a 1/4 of the way down....how EXCITING!!! ((HUGS))

Paula Keller said...

Wow! Fantastic!!!

{The Tresslers} said...

So cute!! Love those tiny little legs already!!!! (she just takes after her mama!)

The Browers said...

i've been checking so often... and am so glad to hear another happy update. we are just so excited for you. enjoy all the good and not so good about it, and are you finding out the sex?

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

awesome!!! Omgoodness this is by far best 10 week ultrasound pix i ever saw--those little legs--so stinkin cute--I am so in love-!!!! Love reading your updates!!! Glad everything is going so well!!!!