Wednesday, June 24, 2009

10weeks5days...

As usually despite all the horrible outcomes I had imagined for this appointment, everything is going perfectly. Both heart rates are good and both grew exactly a weeks worth. The past 2 days the babies didn't like my first meal of the day and I was throwing it up 5mins after finishing it. Come one, who doesn't like fruity pebbles(total pregnancy craving)!

B decided to make an appearance this time, measuring 10w2d's, she was wiggling around like crazy!

Here is A, who was doing flip flops, I can't wait to feel this. She measured 11weeks!
Baby A decided to show Mommy and Daddy its muscle!!
Oh and when I refer to the babies as he or she, I do not know sexes it just sounds better than "it".



4 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!! So happy for you!!

The Witcoski's said...

Yay! They are looking adorable!

{The Tresslers} said...

I'm so behind on blogging and everything else in my life! It's good to see those babies are growing so well!! I just love them already!!!

Miss you!!!!!

Melissa said...

I went thru IVF as well and became pregnant the first time. Congrats on your babies!!! I saw you were concerned with your betas at one point, mine were really low at first..14, 19 and 46. They were telling me it was a chemical pregnancy but I have an 8 month old to show for it!! Congrats!