Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We graduated...

Today was a bittersweet day. Everything went well at the appt and we were officially released from Dr Fiedler's and we are onto a normal person OB. That appt is next Friday and I so hope I get an ultrasound. Oh and only 9 more days of PIO shots. I feel like my Dr has made me do them longer than any other Dr but I know he has a good reason for it. My poor sore butt will be so happy!
Baby A, the is a face forward view and he was rubbing his eyes during the u/s. We think he looks like skeletor! A measured 12w, HR of 157
Baby B all smooshed because he big bro/sis is hogging all the space. My sister quoted it good. "Baby A has a nice big bedroom and poor Baby B is living in the closet!" B measured perfectly now at 11w5d with a HR of 162


8 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

Congrats on moving on up!! Hope you are feeling better too!!

9 days and counting...bye bye butt shots!

{The Tresslers} said...

ps. We should totally celebrate your "graduation!!"

Ashley said...

YAY!!! That's definately bittersweet!! I will really miss my RE..it's hard to let that part of our life go!! So excited for you. PS. the babies are cuties!!

Busy Beaver's said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!

The Witcoski's said...

Yeah! Don't worry - as a "high risk" pg, you'll still get a fair amount of ultrasounds!! Can't wait to see more pics of these little beans growing in there! Take care of yourself!

emilythehopeless said...

hooray!! :D

The Browers said...

lookin' good, mama! happy graduation!

Me said...

Whoo hoo - great news! :-D