Saturday, July 18, 2009

14 weeks...

Well I officially have made it into the 2nd trimester. I'm more and more starting to believe that after 3yrs of trying this may actually be happening. Of course I still have my daily fears of this being taken away and am still doing extensive analysis of my TP after every bathroom trip and I know I'm not the only IF person out there doing this still!!!! So here is my belly in all its glory, I was actually shocked when I saw this picture, I knew it was growing but man I look 20 weeks pregnant!!



Since making to my 2nd trimester I have decided to start documenting a little bit and have stolen this idea from a few of the blogs I read:
How Far Along? 14weeks1day

Total Weight Gained/Loss? Up 2lbs just in the last week, I hope this isn't a pattern.
Maternity Clothes: definitely need the bella band but today I'm going out to officially buy some!
Sleep? Great, better then I ever have!
Best Moment of the Week? Getting my doppler and hearing the heartbeats whenever I want.
Movement- nothing yet and I'm dying for this to happen

Food Craving- yesterday was the salmon teriakyi(sp) salad at the Wick so we went and it was off the menu!!! For the most part it has been Subway subs and I'm to afraid to eat them.
Food aversions- meat, although I do manage to eat it.
Morning sickness?- I think its finally gone, its been over a week since the last puke!
Gender- anxiously awaiting to find out, hopefully boy/girl.
Labor Signs- god no! I would have a heart attack.
Belly Button- innie

What I miss- subway subs and an alcoholic drink here and there!
What I'm looking forward to- finding out the genders and movement.

Weekly Wisdom- hmm...just keep believing this is going to work out!

Milestones- Making it to the 2nd trimester and knowing the m/c risk has gone down significantly!!

7 comments:

{The Tresslers} said...

They took the teryaki salad off the menu at the Wick?? That stinks!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! Your belly is adorable!
~Michelle

Ashley said...

You look so great!!! YAYYYYYY for 2nd trimester!! That's a wonderful milestone;) We are going to make this!!! I'm glad you started documenting..I look at the tp too...only mine is hoping that the spotting will disappear soon!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Busy Beaver's said...

Congrats! Yours is a wonderful story to follow and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

The Browers said...

i love that H's comment is simply about the salad at the wick. i love all the milestones and documentation. you look beautiful, and i am glad you are just starting to believe and enjoy.

Brooke said...

Congrats on making it to 2T! your belly looks perfect, will you be finding out the gender?

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

Congrats!!! You look awesome and to think your having two wow---you really do look great!!!! Enjoy every second opf it---your praeyrs have finally been answered---you deserve every bit of this!!! Love reading you updates!!!!!