Friday, July 31, 2009

16weeks...

This was actually a mess up photo that turned out looking cool!
Sorry about the exposed undies!










Ahhh I finally made it to the 4th month! We had an appointment Wednesday with the mid-wife at our OB's office, we really liked her, she was great. Despite all my begging for an u/s she said no! We did get to hear both heartbeats on the doppler, she found them much easier than I had been finding them. I was never sure if I was getting two different beats or not. When she first walked in I started warning her what an infertile freak I am about these babies and how I was scared that one of the babies had died. She took one look at my stomach and said"umm no way, there is two in there." My belly actually measured 20weeks instead of 15w5d which i really was. I now have a 4 week wait until the much anticipated gender scan!!! OK onto the stats:





How Far Along? 16 weeks


Total Weight Gained/Loss? 4lbs


Maternity Clothes: definitely

Sleep? Not so great lately, not sure why.


Best Moment of the Week? Knowing for sure there are still 2 babies in there.


Movement- I think I have felt some fluttering here and there, very exciting!


Food Craving- nothing really specific, I have been on a grasshopper cookie kick(those are like thin mints)


Food aversions- Meat is still not that appealing.


Morning sickness?-Nope, thank god!


Gender- still waiting...Aug 28th


Labor Signs- god no!


Belly Button- still an innie but looks a lot more shallow


What I miss- sandwiches and wine


What I'm looking forward to- finding out the genders and more definitive movement.


Weekly Wisdom-sorry my brain is mush, i don't' have any.







Milestones- Making it to the 4th months, almost half way there!




6 comments:

The Witcoski's said...

Looking great! Glad to hear some of your fears were put to rest. The "growing season" is about to begin...get ready to stretch!

Ashley said...

I've been waiting for your update;) You look great!! I'm so glad all is well with the babies...I can't wait to find out the gender!! Your gender date is one day after mine..we can celebrate!!

The Browers said...

you look great, mama. keep the updates coming, and i can't wait to see what is under that belly!!!

{The Tresslers} said...

August 28th is a good day (it's also our anniversary!). Regardless, I'm so sorry that your mid-wife wouldn't budge on the u/s. Amy would've been all over that at my office! You are looking good and I'm happy to read you are feeling well!! We missed you at the beach!!!!!!

Mya Ann and Lea Ashley said...

WOW---you look great and cute as can be!!!! The countdown begins---I am guessing girl/boy but I am sure you will be happy with whatever the outcome!!!!!!!

Erica said...

My God!!! Only 4 pounds??? I'm a total beast - I've put on 26 pounds...no joke!!! Please tell me that was a typo. :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate your honesty and it's great to know I'm not alone in the twin arena.